A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Kashani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Kashani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Kashani, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashani graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kashani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Kashani MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Kashani practice?
- Dr. Samuel Kashani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Kashani practices Surgery near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Encino, CA.
See Van Nuys Surgeons.