Dr. Samuel Katz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0

May 10th, 2013
Horrible Experience - Horrible Doctor, Wretched Nurse
My experience with Dr. Katz and his nurse was absolutely horrible. Both were rude, did not listen and made me wish I had not even bothered going to the hospital. After five hours in the ER, I was sent home because they thought nothing was wrong. After suffering for two more days, I found I had an infection that was causing all my symptoms. The doctor and his nurse thought they knew it all and passed judgement without listening to my wife or myself. Had they come down from their high horse and listened, they would have discovered what was wrong and I would not have suffered for two more days. If I could give zero stars for the doctor I would. For nurse bile, I would give negative stars if possible.

May 1st, 2013
Poor bedside manner, very minimal interaction or effort and a shockingly high bill.
Dr. Katz was very disappointing as I sat in an ER room by myself for several hours with an IV drip waiting for him, and opted to leave before actually meeting with him. I later received a bill for $457 beyond the bill charged by the hospital for the ER visit.