Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent Courteous Opthalmologist show details Excellent Courteous Opthalmologist
by Vernon Miller on Feb 23rd, 2016

Well pleased with Dr. Key's professionalism and expertise in the field of caring for my eyesight.

Dr. Key is the best show details Dr. Key is the best
by Judy Fox on Oct 22nd, 2013

I have referred many people to Dr. Key. Never once has he disappointed me. He is thorough and responsible, does his own testing always, is kind and polite. I would not consider going to any other ophthalmologist. He is 100% with me when I have a visit. Never have I seen him distracted. He takes all the time he needs and I need by answering all questions. When I have had a problem, he has worked me into his schedule.. He returns calls promptly. He is a perfectionist when it comes to being a doctor.

excell/aent, caring doctor show details excell/aent, caring doctor
Jun 18th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Key for about 25 years. He is thorough, considerate, an excellent.

Excellent opthalmologist show details Excellent opthalmologist
May 4th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Key for almost 20 years. I have always found him to be extremely knowledgeable and thorough. I have trusted him to follow my retina issues and he did a great job on my lens implant.

by Vernon Miller on Mar 11th, 2009

One of the most caring doctors I have ever had and one of the most polite and knowledgeable. Answers any question very thorough and explains it in detail. I would highly recommend him.