Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel King
Dr. Samuel King, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orangeburg, SC. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. King is affiliated with Regional Medical Center of Orangeburg & Calhoun Counties, Trmc and Aiken Regional Medical Centers. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel King has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Samuel King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orangeburg, SC.
Dr. John Hutto Sr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Orangeburg, SC 0.01 mi33
Dr. Belal Khokhar
Orangeburg, SC 0.01 mi10
Dr. Mohamed Sheta
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Orangeburg, SC 0.38 mi7