A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Kleinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Kleinman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Kleinman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinman graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Kleinman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel E Kleinman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel E. Kleinman practice?
- Dr. Samuel Kleinman has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Kleinman practices Anesthesiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists.