A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Klem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Klem is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klem
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Klem, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klem graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Klem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Albert Klem MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Klem practice?
- Dr. Samuel Klem has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Klem practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.