A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Klempner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klempner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klempner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klempner graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klempner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Jacob Klempner MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Klempner practice?
- Dr. Samuel Klempner has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Klempner practices Hematology & Oncology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Oncologists.