Learn more about Dr. Samuel Klempner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Klempner, Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klempner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klempner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Clinical Protocols
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Klempner graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klempner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Jacob Klempner MD is a male Oncologist , has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Klempner practice?
- Dr. Samuel Klempner has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Klempner practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Oncologists, and Los Angeles Hematologists.