A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Klempner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Klempner graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klempner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Jacob Klempner MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Klempner practice?
- Dr. Samuel Klempner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Klempner practices Hematology & Oncology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Orange Oncologists.