Learn more about Dr. Samuel Klempner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Klempner, Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klempner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klempner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Clinical Protocols
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Klempner graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klempner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Jacob Klempner MD is a male Oncologist , has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Klempner practice?
- Dr. Samuel Klempner has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Klempner practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Oncologists, and Los Angeles Hematologists.