A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Kligerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Kligerman is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kligerman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kligerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeastern HospitalPhiladelphia, Pa
- Episcopal HospitalPhiladelphia, Pa
- Parkview HospitalPhiladelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Kligerman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Kligerman practice?
- Dr. Samuel Kligerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Kligerman practices Family Medicine near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Key Largo, FL.
See Delray Beach Family Physicians.