A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Kligerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Kligerman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kligerman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kligerman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kligerman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kligerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeastern HospitalPhiladelphia, Pa
- Episcopal HospitalPhiladelphia, Pa
- Parkview HospitalPhiladelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Kligerman DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Kligerman practice?
- Dr. Samuel Kligerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Kligerman practices Family Medicine near Key Largo, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Key Largo Primary Care Doctors.