A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Kligerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Kligerman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kligerman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kligerman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kligerman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kligerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeastern HospitalPhiladelphia, Pa
- Episcopal HospitalPhiladelphia, Pa
- Parkview HospitalPhiladelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Kligerman DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Kligerman practice?
- Dr. Samuel Kligerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Kligerman practices Family Medicine near Key Largo, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Key Largo Family Physicians.