inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

January 3rd, 2014
Dr. Ko is the Best!
Our kids used to be patients of Dr. Ko. Unfortunately our insurance changed and we can no longer see him. Dr. Ko was extremely professional and caring. His staff was wonderful as well. Our son needed braces but Dr. Ko encouraged me not to get them before he was 14 as he said it was important to wait until all of their teeth have come in and they old enough to be responsible to do the careful cleaning required. Dr. Ko was concerned about my son's weak tooth enamel and took the time to advise us how to take care of his teeth. He recommended conservative treatment and didn't try to sell us unnecessary services. I wish I could say the same about our new dentist. I am in the process of looking for another dentist. Our kids keep asking why we can't go back to Dr. Ko.