A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Kocoshis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Kocoshis is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Kocoshis, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Intrahepatic Cholestasis
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kocoshis graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kocoshis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Angelus Kocoshis MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Kocoshis practice?
- Dr. Samuel Kocoshis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Kocoshis practices Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Cincinnati Gastroenterologists and Cincinnati Pediatric Surgeons.