Neurologists
21 Fox St
Ste 102
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
845-452-9750
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Poorest excuse for a doctor I've ever been to  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2014

I agree with the negative reviews as far as being discourteous, dismissive, an inaccurate evaluation and the less than 10 minutes spent with me. I switched to a neurologist much closer to where I live, immediately saw the difference and would never recommend Koszer.

by Tim M. on Apr 22nd, 2013

I have been under dr Koszer care since having a seizure almost two years ago. From day one he has explained Thoroughly and Professionally to me what was going on . He has spent the time each and every visit to go over my record. He often is swamped with patients but finds the time to care. With the closing of my clinic at Vassar hospital I want to thank the good doctor for all he has done. I hope in the future I find a Neurologist as knowledgable and caring as he was. This was a clinic and not his top paying customers. He treated us like the oath the doctor takes. It sure wasn't money that brought him to me or the other patients. Thank you doc !!!!

|  Worst Practice  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

The office Manager Kathy Ryan and the staff are some of the most unprofessional group of people. The staff have no clue how to treat patients. I have whitnessed the staff giving pharmacy reps patient information in the waitingroom, which is a violation they never return phone calls. I would not recommend any Dr in his office. Extremely unprofessional group

|  overstreched  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

This doctor goes to at 3 different locations every week. He has TOO MANY patients to adequately care for any of them. He does not read records thoroughly and patient MUST beware of errors made by the dr. and office staff.

|  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

Doctor is arrogant and uncaring. Staff is rude.

|  Excellent Physician- For my son and self!  |  show details
by Melissa D. on Aug 4th, 2008

Dr. Koszer spent the time necessary, spoke to me with respect, and provided information on my RARE condition that no other Dr. did. He's professional and very caring in my opinion. Years after (few months ago) he had to cover for his partner, a pediatric neurologist when I was there with my son because of a last minute emergency, and he just so happened to remember my first name and condition, along with concerns that I had that my genetic spinal condition may have been passed to my children. I ONLY saw this Dr. ONE time, YEARS AGO. He took his time with my son and actually questioned whether the PA that was assisting him was correct- and found she wasn't about test, was I glad he was there! He also assured me my son didn't need medication for his ADHD after taking the time to question his medical history/medication history/and also issues with his school. I am very confident which is not usual for me to say that a Dr. is worth seeing. He gave me the right information about my health condition, and also my son's, who by the way did the best he ever has in school (behavior and academically) for the quarter Dr. Koszer recommended he NOT be on medication. I'm so glad he was there that day, because my son told me at 8years old, "Mommy I feel better now, I don't feel weird anymore". My son didn't realize it until he felt "normal again". Try him out! He's an excellent physician and he's from Albany medical- he DOES know his stuff. His partner, Dr. Castaneda(ped. neuro), also from Albany as well knows his stuff. They both take more than enough time to explain everything necessary.