A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Krain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Krain, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krain graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Krain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Krain MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Krain practice?
- Dr. Samuel Krain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Krain practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ.
See Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Philadelphia Radiologists.