Learn more about Dr. Samuel Krainsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Krainsky is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Krainsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krainsky graduated from Vinnytsia National Medical University Named For Pirogov.
Dr. Krainsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krainsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel M. Krainsky practice?
Dr. Samuel Krainsky practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.