Learn more about Dr. Samuel Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Kuo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Kuo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Alzheimer Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Kuo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Shih-Hsiung Kuo MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel S. Kuo practice?
- Dr. Samuel Kuo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Kuo practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Geriatric Medicine near Tulare, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA.
See Tulare Internists, Tulare Oncologists, Tulare Hematologists, and Tulare Geriatric Doctors.