A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Kuo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Kuo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Kuo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Shih-Hsiung Kuo MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel S. Kuo practice?
- Dr. Samuel Kuo has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Kuo practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Geriatric Medicine near Tulare, CA.
See Tulare Internists, Tulare Oncologists, Tulare Hematologists, and Tulare Geriatric Doctors.