A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Kuo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuo
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kuo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Kuo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Kuo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Shih-Hsiung Kuo MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel S. Kuo practice?
- Dr. Samuel Kuo has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Kuo practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Geriatric Medicine near Tulare, CA.
See Tulare Internists, Tulare Oncologists, Tulare Hematologists, and Tulare Geriatric Doctors.