Dr. Samuel Hill III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Hill III?

June 1st, 2017

He failed to accurately diagnose my symptoms. I was subjected to needless tests. I suffered needless pain for months. All I had was swimmers ear. A fungus diagnosed by my current Doctor. All he wanted was to sell me a hearing aid.

January 9th, 2017

Highest level of confidence

Very thorough and professional

September 15th, 2016

Sat in the office for well beyond an hour. I asked when I would be seen and the staff became very surly. "Sir, your file is next!" Not an apology, nothing! Told them if they treat new patients that way I have no interest in returning.

March 29th, 2016

Bad Experience

I went in with high hopes, the Dr. seemed very knowledgeable but I soon realized they didn't care about the patient, only $$. After many unnecessary and out of pocket costly xrays, I followed up with allergy testing on another visit, the allergy department to their own admittance forget to tell me to stop a particular medication before testing. Well, after traveling down there, they sent me home and charged me for a no show!! I was sickened. I pleaded with the office staff to remove the $100 no show fee as I did show and was not given proper instructions prior to my appointment. It fell on deaf ears and I refused to pay so they sent me to collections for their error. This place is a marketing gimmick. The ads on the radio, the constant $$ they put into luring patients in is a major RED FLAG and I've learned my lesson the hard way.

October 28th, 2015

Dr Hill spent 45 seconds with me. Literally. He said I had probable BPPV vertigo I had vertigo only on laying down. He didn't do the correcting maneuver as other doctors have done in the past for me. He required me to go to for $1500 in test like hearing, etc before he would help me. And I walked out of his office.

June 1st, 2015

Unprofessional, terrible staff

We took our 4-year old to Dr. Hill and he recommended surgery to remove his tonsils. We scheduled the surgery, but his staff's behavior was so atrocious (never answered the phone, din't keep track of my son's medical records and got into an argument with us one day before his surgery) that we ended up cancelling. He never followed up with us or showed any physician/patient concern for our son after that, which was so unprofessional given his recommendation for surgery. Instead, he sent us a rude letter saying our son was not his patient anymore. He seemed to have no real concern for our son's health, only a desire to make money. What a disappointment.

May 6th, 2013

Terrible experience

After many appointments with Dr Hill my son had to have ear tubes. Post op he developed an infection. Was unable to get an appointment with Dr Hill although my son was in a lot of pain. Saw another person from his office who made things worse by poking in his ear and failing to see the problem. One emergency room visit later we had a diagnosis and treatment, and a nice bill to go with it. Would never return to Dr Hills ofie they are

May 16th, 2012

Top Notch!!!!!!!

Excellent in all areas, especially in the medical areas.

November 18th, 2011

I am a long time patient of this doctor and practice and the service I receive from Dr. Hill and his staff is excellent!

September 26th, 2011

Was very happy with the overall experience of Dr Hills Office

September 23rd, 2011

Great Doctor, Poor Office Staff

I could not believe that I could not get the office to return my calls to schedule the surgery the doctor recommended. I had to switch to another ENT to get it done. The doctor was excellent, but I was horrified by the service of the office staff.

June 1st, 2017