A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from New York University.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan