A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Williams is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Leviticus Williams MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Samuel Williams has 12 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Williams practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Baltimore, MD.
See Livonia Psychiatrists and Livonia Child Psychiatrists.