A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Lada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Lada, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lada graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Lada has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel John Lada MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Lada practice?
- Dr. Samuel Lada has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Lada practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.