A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Lada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Lada, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lada graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Lada has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Lada practice?
Dr. Samuel Lada practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.