A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Lam, Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chin & Cheek Augmentation
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift Rhytidoplasty
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Fat Grafting
- Hair Restoration
- Lip Augmentation & Reduction
- Nose Job Rhinoplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Lam MD is a male Head & Neck Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Lam practice?
- Dr. Samuel Lam has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Lam practices Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Plano, TX.
See Plano Plastic Surgeons.