A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Landis Stover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Landis Stover, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Landis Stover graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Landis Stover has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Landis Stover MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Landis Stover practice?
- Dr. Samuel Landis Stover has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Landis Stover practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Yucca Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA.
See Yucca Valley Internists and Yucca Valley Cardiologists.