A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Landis Stover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landis Stover
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Landis Stover Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Landis Stover, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Landis Stover graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Landis Stover has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Landis Stover MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Landis Stover practice?
- Dr. Samuel Landis Stover has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Landis Stover practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Yucca Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA.
See Yucca Valley Internists and Yucca Valley Cardiologists.