A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Laufer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Laufer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laufer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laufer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Laufer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laufer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Laufer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Jeffrey Laufer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Laufer practice?
- Dr. Samuel Laufer has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Laufer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Surgeons.