Learn more about Dr. Samuel Laufer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Laufer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laufer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laufer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Laufer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laufer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Laufer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Jeffrey Laufer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Laufer practice?
- Dr. Samuel Laufer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Laufer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Little Silver, NJ and Millburn, NJ.
See East Brunswick Surgeons.