A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel LeBaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel LeBaron, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. LeBaron graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. LeBaron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel William Mark LeBaron MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel W. LeBaron practice?
- Dr. Samuel LeBaron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel LeBaron practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.