A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel LeBaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. LeBaron
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. LeBaron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel LeBaron, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. LeBaron graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. LeBaron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel William Mark LeBaron MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel W. LeBaron practice?
- Dr. Samuel LeBaron has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel LeBaron practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.