Dr. Samuel Lederman, MD
4671 S Congress Ave
Ste 100B
Lake Worth, FL 33461
561-434-0111
Locations and availability (3)

• Currently 3.6190476190476 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.6190476190476 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 5th, 2014

Extremely happy with Dr Lederman & Staff, so exited to have my baby on November, hope everything goes good like now. Thank you so much!

|  We love the Lake Worth office  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2014

I love this office (On Congress Ave.). I never have to wait more than 5 minutes and everyone is very nice and helpful. I would absolutely refer people there, and I already have. My most recent experience there I felt heard, not rushed and very taken care of. Every person in the office is always very happy!

|  Good experience  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2014

I love that the doctor is so professional and personable at the same time. This gives me a very relaxed and comfortable feeling.

|  Making clients at ease  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2014

Ive only been going a few times. But I feel that I was important and they wanted to find out 100% that my results are covered at all basis. And after all the tests finally feel at ease. thank you

|  Palm Beach OB  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2014

I feel very comfortable with Dr. Siegfried. I've been a patient of hers for a few years now. The staff has always been courteous and always sincere. Dr. Siegfried's nurse is always pleasant. I have recommended several of my friends to the office.

|  Happy to serve!  |  show details
Dec 26th, 2013

I couldn't be happier with my experiences and your office staff. Thank you!

|  Treated well  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2013

I love the staff at the office everyone is always so helpful. I fell like a family member not a patient.

|  Great facility  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2013

Beautiful facility with high tech equipment, efficiently ran. I felt very comfortable and well cared for there. Genuine staff and very courteous. My first visit was a positive one.

|  Appointment was so easy  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2013

What a wonderful experience! Making an appointment was easy. The staff were very friendly and courteous and the Doctor did not make me feel rushed. I felt so welcome to be there and am actually looking forward to my next visit!

|  Excellent service and people!  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2013

I would say it was excellent, the people are always friendly and the place always seems clean. Waiting time was short as well.

|  The staff are good listeners  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2013

I am in the medical field myself and I know how the job can become very trying. I am so throughly pleased with your staff. They take the time to listen to your questions and concerns no matter how mundane and treat you as you are the only patient that they have. I have only been going to your practice for a few months and have referred several people to you. Keep up the good work.

|  Interacting with the doctors and staff  |  show details
by Deniss on Jun 5th, 2013

I feel all of the Dr's are easy to speak with and are professional. The office ladies in the West Palm office are prompt and treat you like a friend.

|  Warnth and courtesy  |  show details
by David on May 18th, 2013

Wonderful! We're very glad we found this office. Nice and warm and welcoming. Tried the services - all good!

|  Excelent Dr  |  show details
by Carolina Arguedas on Mar 6th, 2013

This is a dr take his time to listen to your problem, very profesional I suffer from severe menstrual pain , he has treated me over the years and i have been imprpoving a lot , he also did i Laparoscopy and leave me with a litle scar that you can't notice

Oct 3rd, 2011

Very organized practice. Dr Lederman was professional and very gentle!

|  After 18 years...  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

Dr. Lederman has been my OB/Gyn since about 1993. I absolutely love him. Even after moving to another state, I continue to come to FL to get my annual done. He has delivered three of my four children and the first one was delivered by Barbara Telan who is now in his practice, as well.He has always been very professional and has taken the time to discuss things in detail with me, making me feel comfortable (as did my husband).I will continue to come to Dr. Lederman, as long as I am able to.Thank you!

Jan 31st, 2010

Dr Lederman has a very calm, caring demeanor and a gentle, painless exam.The waiting time was always my biggest complaint.He would still be my choice tho for a gyn.