A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Lentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Lentz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lentz
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Lentz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Lentz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lentz graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lentz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Lentz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Lentz practice?
- Dr. Samuel Lentz has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Lentz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Winston Salem Oncologists.