A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Lentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Lentz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lentz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lentz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Lentz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lentz graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lentz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Lentz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Lentz practice?
- Dr. Samuel Lentz has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Lentz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Winston Salem Oncologists.