Learn more about Dr. Samuel Lentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Lentz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lentz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lentz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Lentz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lentz graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lentz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Lentz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Lentz practice?
- Dr. Samuel Lentz has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Lentz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.