Learn more about Dr. Samuel Lentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Lentz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Lentz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lentz graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lentz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Davie County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lentz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 9 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel S. Lentz practice?
Dr. Samuel Lentz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.