inactive

Samuel Lentz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 3rd, 2016
today is exactly one year since I underwent reconstruction of the pelvic floor, removal of rectocele, cystocele, removal of vaginal mesh, etc. the operative report lists several other procedures that were completed. I still have much pain on the right side of the vagina and that side feels much thicker that the other side. this issue is causing problems in our long marriage as I am unable to be intimate with my husband due to the pain I have to endure. I was informed that in 6 weeks I should be able to carry out my normal household duties and continue with my daily walking as I have been an avid walker for over 30 years. I am of the opinion that I will never be the same again. I am tired very frequently with a feeling of total fatigue most of the time preventing me from performing any type of exercise. due to the lack of exercise I have gained nearly 10 pounds. I have turned into a very depressed individual.

September 8th, 2015
Dr. Lentz, made my life easier, to the point I could be active again

June 7th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Lentz operated on me in 99. There can be no better Dr. anywhere and his kindness and patience was outstanding. I need help again and was so relieved to know he is still in the area. He is truly a gift from God.

September 2nd, 2014
Pre-Op, During, Post Op, & Follow Up Obstetrical Surgery
He is very kind, with a wonderful bedside manner, yet very direct when giving instructions to follow when going home after having surgery. Makes every attempt to work with you. I required repair of Prolapsed Bladder, Cystocele, Rectocele, and needed to have bladder be catheterized to make sure my bladder was emptying properly. I lived about 60 miles from his office, and rather than having me come back several days in a row, I was taught to in and out cath myself, and then just called in to advise them of my progress. He works with you to make things easier for you, as much as it is possible. His staff is all very nice & personable.

November 16th, 2012
Go somewhere else
His nurses are heartless and rude, and he is a boob. Get someone else.

September 21st, 2012
I would reccomend Dr.Samuel Lentz to any female that has bladder leakage.He not only evaluates completely. He does so with patience and an unhurried maner.He is kind and gentle and never gives up.Bladder leakage is embarrasing,not only with smell but being wet all the time.I would apologize and he would say "no' no this is what we do and we are going to help you" He is the best there is.

March 23rd, 2012
I was diagnosed with a tumor on my left ovary in 2009. The ER doctor who found the tumor referred me to a gynecologist in town who did some further testing and then referred me to Dr. Lentz. Dr. Lentz is extremely busy and is known to be the best in his field in this area, so it can be difficult to get a prompt appointment, but he found time for me. He checked me out and sat down with me and my family to discuss his findings. The surgery was scheduled and performed within a week, and everything worked out fine for me, thanks to Dr. Lentz. He has kept a check on me every 6 months for the past 3 years and has always been available for my questions and concerns. I consider him an excellent doctor and I am so grateful for all that he has done for me.

August 20th, 2010
Dr. Lentz is a Godsend!!!
I would very much reccomend Dr. Lentz. He is very knowlegable and has a soft touch. Wonderful credentials and just an all-around wonderful person. Without God and Dr. Lentz I am alive today.