A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Leon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leon
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Leon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Leon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel H Leon MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel H. Leon practice?
- Dr. Samuel Leon has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Leon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Gastroenterologists.