A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Lewis, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lewis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Edgar Lewis MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel E. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Samuel Lewis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Lewis practices Nuclear Medicine near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Frisco Nuclear Medicine Physicians.