A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Libber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Libber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Libber, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Libber graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Libber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Mogul Libber MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel M. Libber practice?
- Dr. Samuel Libber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Libber practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Arnold, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Annapolis, MD and Gambrills, MD.
See Arnold Pediatricians and Arnold Pediatric Specialists.