Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Lifshitz-Goldberg
Dr. Samuel Lifshitz-Goldberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in North Richland Hills, TX. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Gynecologic Oncology. Dr. Lifshitz-Goldberg is affiliated with Presbyterian Hosp, Harris Continued Care Hospital and Methodist Dallas Medical Center. Dr. Lifshitz-Goldberg has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Lifshitz-Goldberg has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
Dr. Samuel Lifshitz-Goldberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Archana Ganaraj
General Surgery, Medical Oncology
Dallas, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Steven Bernstein
Medical Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dallas, TX 0 mi42
Dr. Minal Barve
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.15 mi24