A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Lifshitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Lifshitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Lifshitz, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lifshitz graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lifshitz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Lifshitz MD is a male Oncologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Lifshitz practice?
- Dr. Samuel Lifshitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Lifshitz practices Gynecologic Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.