A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Lo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lo
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Lo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
- Queens Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Chung-Hang Lo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel C. Lo practice?
- Dr. Samuel Lo has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Lo practices Ophthalmology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Ophthalmologists.