Learn more about Dr. Samuel Louie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Louie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Louie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Louie graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Louie has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Louie MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Louie practice?
- Dr. Samuel Louie has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Louie practices Internal Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Internists and Goshen Pathologists.