A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Sanders is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Sanders has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Mark Sanders MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel M. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Samuel Sanders has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Sanders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Silver Spring Orthopedic Surgeons.