Learn more about Dr. Samuel Madeira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Madeira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madeira
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Madeira, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Madeira graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Madeira has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Madeira FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Madeira practice?
- Dr. Samuel Madeira has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Madeira practices Cardiovascular Disease near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Morrisville Cardiologists.