A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Madeira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Madeira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madeira
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Madeira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Madeira, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Madeira graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Madeira has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Madeira FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Madeira practice?
- Dr. Samuel Madeira has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Madeira practices Cardiovascular Disease near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Morrisville Cardiologists.