A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Maghidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Maghidman, hiv is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Maghidman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maghidman graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Maghidman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Sister Emmanuel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Maghidman MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Maghidman practice?
- Dr. Samuel Maghidman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Maghidman practices Internal Medicine near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Petoskey, MI and Pompano Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists.