Learn more about Dr. Samuel Mahaffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Mahaffey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahaffey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahaffey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Mahaffey, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- DiGeorge Syndrome
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahaffey graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Mahaffey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Mahaffey MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Mahaffey practice?
- Dr. Samuel Mahaffey has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Mahaffey practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Surgeons and Norfolk Pediatric Surgeons.