A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Malayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Malayan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Malayan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malayan has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malayan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Malayan practice?
Dr. Samuel Malayan practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale General Practitioners, Glendale Internists, and Glendale Endocrinologists.