A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Manalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Manalo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Manalo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manalo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Manalo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel D Manalo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Manalo practice?
- Dr. Samuel Manalo has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Manalo practices Anesthesiology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Anesthesiologists.