A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Manfrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Manfrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Manfrey graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Manfrey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel J Manfrey DO, M.Sc, and MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Manfrey practice?
- Dr. Samuel Manfrey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Manfrey practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Schwenksville, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.