Dr. Samuel Manfrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Manfrey?

Posted on August 20th, 2015

For my initial visit with Dr. Manfrey, I was very anxious due to my medical condition. After I signed in at the reception area, I learned there were multiple patients scheduled for the same time I was very annoyed. After waiting for 1 hour and 20 minutes, the doctor finally came into the patient room. I was greeted with a pleasant smile and a firm handshake. Dr. Manfrey had pre-read my imaging records and was completely aware of my condition. He offered a solution and plan to effectively address my problem. I left the office relieved and direction of how to move forward with my diagnosis. I see him in 1 week and would gladly recommend him to all client. Room for improvement would lie with the scheduling but he is made a great first impression.

the best!

Posted on May 5th, 2015

He is straight to the point and very helpful!! Thanks Doc!

Posted on June 23rd, 2017