Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Mann
Dr. Samuel Mann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mann is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center and New York Harbor Healthcare System. Dr. Mann has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Mann has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...