Dr. Samuel Mann MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine New York, NY

3.9

September 25th, 2012
Expert, thorough, and caring
Went to Dr Mann for a second expert opinion due to difficult blood pressure control. Very nice person, listened carefully, did a thorough exam, overall very happy with the experience. Highly recommended, even if you have to pay cash for out of network. Had to wait about 3 weeks for the appointment but that's totally reasonable.

August 16th, 2012
My experience with Dr. Mann was very poor.He always NEVER followed up after major tests and when I called, he was not sure what he had ordered for me. These included STRESS TEST, ECHOCARDIOGRAM etc. The worst part was that he NEVER listened to my unique experience, and always cited statistics to invalidate my own observations on my body. I would never recommend him to anyone.

June 8th, 2012
Wonderful physician
Dr. Mann literally saved my life. He diagnosed a serious condition and providing treatment that restored my quality of life. I saw several doctors in my area without success and found Dr. Mann by researching on the Internet. He is very knowledgeable and is a caring, understanding physician which can be a rare find these day. Well worth traveling several hundred miles to see him.

January 25th, 2012
I didn't know what to expect, but Dr. Mann was the most professional, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. He's what the medical profession needs more of. I highly recommend him.

January 20th, 2012
an expert who spends very little time with the patient
an expert in hypertension. However, spend minimal time with the patient. No interaction or visable caring.

February 24th, 2011
This doctor claims to be a Hypertension specialist and an internist. He is good at prescribing pills to lower ones blood pressure, but never takes cardiograms. Doesn't like to talk to female patients. Makes you think he only sees you as someone who has anxiety. I know for a fact that he is much friendlier with male patients. However, he never follows through on blood results or cardiac issues. Skin Him. Hi office doctor is MUCH better.