A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Marynick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Marynick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Marynick, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Marynick graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Marynick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Philip Marynick MD and PA is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Samuel P. Marynick practice?
- Dr. Samuel Marynick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Marynick practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.