A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Marynick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Marynick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marynick
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Marynick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Marynick, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Marynick graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marynick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Philip Marynick MD and PA is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Samuel P. Marynick practice?
- Dr. Samuel Marynick has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Marynick practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.