We love him! show details We love him!
Nov 20th, 2013

This man is a genius. Don't be scared off by his absent-minded-professor persona. He is the kindest, most thorough, gentlest, genuinely caring human being ever. My entire family swears by him for a whole host of endocrine problems. Wish he took our insurance, but it's so worth every penny. He will calmly sit and listen and talk with you until everything is sorted out. I love him and trust him with my life.

Infertility? show details Infertility?
Mar 24th, 2011

I love Dr. Marynick so much I named my miracle after him! It took us 10 years of infertility work..... But dr. Marynick promised me he would not give up until AFTER I had. We all know him as Dr. Miracle. The most caring doctor I have ever had! My first baby is almost 21. That is YEARS not mths. His brother is just behind him. 16 mths apart. My boys are my life and Dr. Marynick and putman gave me the greatest gift ever!

Sep 13th, 2010

you don't often find a doctor who takes his time during the examination and has a genuine "care" for his patient. Dr. Marynick deserves a five star rating on this scale of four.

Best of the Best show details Best of the Best
Sep 13th, 2010

Dr. Marynick takes the time to really listen to you and helps you understand the problem. I recently moved to Austin, but I still drive in to Dallas for my appointments - he really is that good. Thanks for everything Dr. Marynick.