Dr. Samuel Masket Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Masket?

January 29th, 2015

EXPERIENCED

June 21st, 2013

Had satisfactory cataract surgery. Problems came with the followup treatment. Dr. Masket does not use a optometrist to write prescriptions. I could not see well with the prescription from Dr. Masket's office. I got a second prescription from a optometrist, brought it back to Masket and I was reaexamined. The prescription was changed at that time. The two times I saw Masket to get glasses, he did not use his offices recommendation but instead changed the prescription himself without an exam. I since went back to the optometrist, had all the presciptions rechecked and got glasses.

July 17th, 2012

Expert, intelligent, and caring

Very impressed by a recent visit with Dr. Masket. Brilliant style, excellent people skills, and insightful. Office staff also very helpful and technician named Simon was quite expert and personable. Many thanks.

October 12th, 2011

GOOD PERSONALITY FOR A DOCTOR

HE HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR AND A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER AND HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING ALSO ! WOW !!

August 7th, 2010

He was a big disappoint to me.

I had been seen by another doctor in Dr.Masket's office for Shingles and possible corneal damage, and because she was away,I saw him. Touted in advance as an excellent doctor and diagnostician, I was expecting more than I received. He was insistent upon reiterating to me that he could see nothing wrong with my eyes from the eye exam the nurse had performed prior to him doing his own exam. When I explained to him that while two days ago when I had been checked, my eyes were fine, now they were not. Everything that I was saying had to be explained twice, as though what I was saying couldn't be correct. When he did examine my eyes, he did see that I had a problem with blurred vision at a distance, exactly what I had been saying to him. I think he felt inconvenienced by the fact that he had to perform an exam on me, since I was being treated by someone else in his office who was on vacation. He did refer me to an excellent person for follow-up, but I was underwhelmed by seeing him. I would not see him again. His style and lack of caring about me came as a surprise and a disappoint to me.

October 23rd, 2009

Would highly recommend ..excellent surgeon with professional, pleasant well managed office and staff

March 20th, 2017