A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Massey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Massey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Massey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Massey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Unicoi County Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel O Massey MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel O. Massey practice?
- Dr. Samuel Massey has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Massey practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Radiologists.