A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Massey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Massey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Massey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Unicoi County Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Massey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel Massey practice?
Dr. Samuel Massey practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Radiologists.