A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Masters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Masters, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Masters graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Masters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Watsonville Community Hospital
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Saunders Masters MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel S. Masters practice?
- Dr. Samuel Masters has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Masters practices Ophthalmology near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Ophthalmologists.