Learn more about Dr. Samuel Masters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Masters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masters
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Masters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Masters, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Masters graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Masters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Watsonville Community Hospital
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel S Masters MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel S. Masters practice?
- Dr. Samuel Masters has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Masters practices Ophthalmology near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Ophthalmologists.