Learn more about Dr. Samuel Masters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Masters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masters
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Masters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Masters, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Masters graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Masters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Watsonville Community Hospital
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel S Masters MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel S. Masters practice?
- Dr. Samuel Masters has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Masters practices Ophthalmology near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Ophthalmologists.