A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Mathai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Mathai is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathai
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mathai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Mathai, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathai graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Mathai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Mathai MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Mathai practice?
- Dr. Samuel Mathai has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Mathai practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.