Learn more about Dr. Samuel Mathai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Mathai is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathai
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mathai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Mathai, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathai graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Mathai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Mathai MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Mathai practice?
- Dr. Samuel Mathai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Mathai practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.