A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Mathai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Mathai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Mathai, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathai graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Mathai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Mathai MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Mathai practice?
- Dr. Samuel Mathai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Mathai practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.