Learn more about Dr. Samuel McAlpine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel McAlpine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAlpine
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McAlpine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel McAlpine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McAlpine graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel William McAlpine MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel W. McAlpine practice?
- Dr. Samuel McAlpine has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel McAlpine practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Rheumatologists.