A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel McConkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel McConkey is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McConkey
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McConkey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel McConkey, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McConkey graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. McConkey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Allen McConkey MD and PC is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. McConkey practice?
- Dr. Samuel McConkey has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel McConkey practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.