A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel McConkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel McConkey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McConkey
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McConkey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel McConkey, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McConkey graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. McConkey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Allen McConkey MD and PC is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. McConkey practice?
- Dr. Samuel McConkey has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel McConkey practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.