Learn more about Dr. Samuel McConkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel McConkey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel McConkey, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McConkey graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. McConkey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McConkey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. McConkey practice?
Dr. Samuel McConkey practices Ophthalmology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Fairbanks, AK.
See Glendale Ophthalmologists.