A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Metz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Metz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Metz graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Metz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Metz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Metz practice?
- Dr. Samuel Metz has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Metz practices Anesthesiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists.